Intimate West Seattle Wedding
The Hall at Fauntleroy, a historic school house in West Seattle, served as the perfect location for Megumi and Sam’s intimate wedding with family and close friends. The ceremony was held in the Garden with the reception taking place in the Courtyard and Vashon Room.
Some of our favorite details about their wedding included the all neutral florals, Megumi’s bridal jumpsuit, virtually streaming the ceremony to Japan so all family members could “attend”, and Megumi’s older sister walking her down the aisle.
- Venue: Hall at Fauntleroy
- Wedding Planner & Florist: AE Events & Design
- Assistant Event Coordinator: Cassie Sanchez
- Photographer: Double Coast
- Caterer & Beverage Service: Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes
- Cake: Pastry Mitten
- Dessert: Low Rider Cookie Co.
- Hair & Make-up: Lori’s Lovely Beauty
- DJ: Sounds Unlimited
- Photo Booth: Shutter Bus Co.
- Rentals: Cort Party Rental
- Transportation: Butler Seattle