Lake Tahoe Winter Wedding
Cloudy skies and rain couldn’t stop this romantic, winter wedding from happening at Kings Beach, Lake Tahoe.
Heather and Justin wanted to get married on the lake where they met several years earlier and the North Tahoe Event Center was the perfect location. The event venue had both indoor and outdoor spaces for the wedding and was close to the family cabin where everyone got ready beforehand.
Some of our favorite details about this wedding included fur wraps for the bridal party to keep warm, a neon sign for the cake table, and the newlyweds taking time away from the party to state their vows to each other under the moonlight. In fact, we loved how much time Heather and Justin built into the day for just themselves. They were able to do all the wedding traditions they wanted without sacrificing quality time with one another.
- Venue: North Tahoe Event Center
- Coordinator: AE Events & Design
- Photographer: Under The Redwoods Photography
- Caterer & Rentals: Roundabout Catering
- Desserts: Batch Cupcakery
- Florist: Twine Floral Co.
- Hair & Make-up: Nancy Rice Artistry
- DJ: Jerod Arreguini Music