Seattle Urban Garden Wedding
Christine and Jaymon’s outdoor wedding at UW’s Center for Urban Horticulture (CUH) was filled with unique traditions, homemade touches, and nature’s beauty.
An oasis in the middle of Seattle, CUH boasts both a nature preserve and cultivated gardens. The venue gave them a variety of locations for wedding details including photos in the Soest Gardens, having a standing ceremony on the water’s edge of the Union Bay Natural Area, cocktail hour in the Merrill Commons greenhouse and courtyard, and their reception in Goodfellow Grove.
Some of our favorite details about this wedding included Christine’s blush dress, the couple’s Salsa Instructors at the reception to teach guests some dance steps, then followed by surprising their guests with an outfit change and dancing the Tango for their first dance.
- Venue: UW’s Center for Urban Horticulture
- Coordinator: AE Events & Design**
- Photographer: Sunny Lee Photography
- Catering: The Unlikely Spainard
- Beverage Service: Party On The Rocks
- Gelato Cart: Nutty Squirrel
- Desserts: Pie Lab Bakery
- Hair & Make-up: Matthew Steele Salon and Sap
- Florist: JVC Flowers
- Dance Floor: Bickner NW Dance Floors
- Music Equipment Rentals: R&R Rentals
- Rentals: Sweet Buffet Lady
- Table Rentals: Seattle Farm Tables
- **Formally with Block Weddings & Events