Urban Garden Wedding Inspiration
Modern elements and vintage details combine in a timeless design for this Wedding Inspiration set in the 1900’s-era Hall at Fauntleroy in West Seattle, WA.
Modern elements included using a minimalist and organic floral design with dried flowers. Bridal bouquets were simple and non-traditional. The brides even wore floral earrings made with the same dried flowers found in their bouquets. We also utuilized a neon electric sign by Howdy Dudey to double as the altar sign and the sweetheart table backdrop. Finally, one bride worn a Before by Sarah Seven pantsuit instead of a traditional dress like her partner.
Both engagement rings and wedding bands by Green Lake Jewelry Works stole the show as a vintage detail for this Wedding Inspiration. However, the photographer Leda Costa also added to the vintage feel by shooting on film in addition to with a digital camera.
Hall at Fauntleroy is one of our favorite wedding venues. Whenever we have a wedding with them, we always feel transported to a different time and a different place: You never feel like you’re in the city of Seattle. We kept this is mind when we designed this Wedding Inspiration and hope you feel inspired yourself.
- Venue: Hall at Fauntleroy
- Event Design & Planning: AE Events & Design
- Models: Lael Saito & Augusta Summers
- Hair & Make-up: Katy Marie Artistry
- Bridal Gowns: The Dress Theory
- Gown Designer: Before by Sarah Seven
- Accessories: Green Lake Jewelry Works
- Florals & Design: AE Events & Design
- Photographer: Leda Costa
- Videography: Loc Le Films
- Desserts: The Sweet Side
- Rentals: Adorn Event Rentals
- Neon Sign: Howdy Dudey