West Seattle Garden Wedding
With their soft color palette, forest portraits, and garden ceremony, Shannon and Chris’ wedding looked more like it happened in the English Countryside than in West Seattle.
The couple choose to tie the knot at the Hall at Fauntleroy, a historic school house close to Lincoln Park where their portraits were taken before the wedding. The park gave them a variety of locations for photos including a forest, an overgrown field, and the shoreline overlooking Puget Sound.
Some of our favorite details about this wedding included the various hues of sage green for the bridesmaid’s dresses, Shannon’s dress having a blush undertone, the marquee lights spelling out their last name, and Shannon and Chris’ first dance – which started off and ended sweet – but had a spicy middle.
- Venue: Hall at Fauntleroy
- Coordinator: AE Events & Design
- Photographer: Julia Kinnunen Photography
- Caterer & Beverage Service: Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes
- Desserts: DIY
- Hair & Make-up: Christel Rahman
- Florist: Daphne Darst
- DJ: Diamond Hearts Entertainment
- Rentals: Cort Party Rental